Two Wheeler Insurance for Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS26 Oct 2017
- What Bharti AXA offers for Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Two-Wheeler Insurance?
- Recommended Bharti AXA Add-On Covers for Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS
- Benefits of Bharti AXA Two-Wheeler Insurance for Your Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS
Be Safe with Bharti AXA Two-Wheeler Insurance for Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS
Bajaj Pulsar 135 LSis one of the top-selling models in the bike category. With its classy styling and unmatched performance, it has wowed the Biker community as no other Two-Wheeler has. It is available in four colors – chrome black, laser black, dyno-red and nuclear blue. The laser edged graphics with premium new paint, color-coded alloy wheel decals and gunmetal engine color make it a sheer beauty to own. It is a fuel efficient Bike. It has a front disc brake to facilitate rider to start and stop on busy roads with ease. Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS gives you a sense of utmost sophistication and comfort. When you go to buy Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS, it is most likely that the dealer will advise you to buy a Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan, because without Insurance, driving any vehicle on Indian road in a punishable offense as per Motor Vehicle Act. But, at the same time, be wise enough to not to invest your precious money in a Policy without thorough research.
What Bharti AXA offers for Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Two-Wheeler Insurance?
An Insurance is an agreement between a Bike owner and an Insurance company, whereby the latter agrees to pay a certain amount in the event of a road accident, theft of bike or non-repairable damages.
An Insurance policy forBajaj Pulsar 135 LS saves you from financial and legal losses in case of unexpected events such as accident, theft, vandalism, flood, earthquake, injuries, death and Third-Party claims. If you don’t take requisite Insurance, you may need to compensate for the financial losses out of your pocket.
ComprehensiveTwo-Wheeler Insurance Policies are the ones which offer complete cover. This means that it provides for losses due to bike accidents, man-made disasters and natural calamities. It pays for repairs in case of accidental damages; provides personal accident cover ; and compensates for Third-Party property damages, injuries, and death.
Third-Party Liability Cover is another type of Insurance policy forBajaj Pulsar 135 LS. It safeguards you against Third-Party Litigations. This is the bare minimum mandatory Insurance cover that every Two-Wheeler owner in India has to take. However, it does not encompass other benefits as available in a comprehensive package.
What is Validity Period?
The Two-Wheeler Insurance for Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS is valid for one year. Ideally, you should renew the policy a few days before it lapses. Or else, your vehicle gets exposed to all risks during the interim it is not covered. Moreover, after the grace period for renewal is over, you will have to get a new Policy issued which means going through the entire process again and paying more Premium.
Which Factors Influence Premium?
The premium on Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Insurance plans depends on multiple factors listed below:
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- Make and model of the Vehicle
- Engine Capacity (Cubic Capacity): 0-150 CC, 150-350 CC, 350 CC and above
- City of Purchase and Registration: Zone A (Bangalore, Ahmadabad, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad) and Zone B (remaining cities).
- Type of Cover: Third-Party or Comprehensive Insurance Plan
- Add-On Cover: Various riders such as pillion cover, zero depreciation, no claim bonus, roadside assistance, uninsured rider cover, etc. These covers usually vary from one company to another. They help you to make the Insurance plan tailor-made to your specific requirements.
How to Save Money on Premium?
You can follow these tips to save on Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Insurance premium:
- Install an anti-theft device
- Opt for a voluntary Deductible
- Talk with the executives before you buy online Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Insurance plans
- Buy from well-known Insurance companies which have a strong track record concerning Policy issuance and claim settlement
Recommended Bharti AXA Add-On Covers for Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Roadside Assistance
Benefits of Bharti AXA Two-Wheeler Insurance for Your Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS
Bharti AXA offers an array of Two-Wheeler Insurance Policies at prices that will not hit your pocket. It also has an extensive network of cashless garages across the country and an Online portal to buy Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Insurance instantly.
You can transfer the Two-Wheeler Insurance plan to the new owner only if you are selling your bike. You can even transfer the existing Insurance of your Bike to Bharti AXA to enjoy all benefits. However, it is advisable to check with the company before selling any current Insurance to understand the formalities involved.
If you have any further doubts or queries about Insurance, you can contact the 24X7 Customer Support Centre of Bharti Axa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We've picked commonly-asked questions specially for you. But you can breathe easy as we're right here to help you with your queries.