Student Travel Insurance
Young students going abroad for studies run the risk of potential threats like diseases, critical illnesses, or serious injuries. Students who have not thought of it should consider travel insurance before their voyage overseas so that they are not forced to pay medical bills of massive amounts. Bharti AXA Student Travel Insurance covers against the risk of emergency medical expenses and travel related contingencies such as loss of baggage, passport, personal accident, etc.
Student Travel Insurance Covers:
- Medical Expenses, Repatriation and Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Personal Accident - Death, Permanent Total Disability, Permanent Partial Disability
- Emergency dental treatment
- Loss of Passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets/ documents
- Loss or delay of checked-in baggage
- Bail bond
- Legal expenses
- Study interruption - Reimbursement of tuition fees paid in advance
- Sponsor protection - Reimbursement of tuition fees for remaining period
The policy covers students from 16 years to 40 years proceeding to a College, University, Institute for studying graduation, post graduation or other academic or professional courses in a foreign country. Cover available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years. SmartTraveller Insurance Products for Students has 4 different types of cover - SmartTraveller Student Standard, SmartTraveller Student Silver, SmartTraveller Student Gold and SmartTraveller Student Platinum.
This policy is available for Student's travelling on student visa.