Car Insurance - Inclusions & Exclusions
Your auto insurance policy includes:
Loss or Damage to the insured vehicle due to:
- Accident by external means
- Transit by road, rail, inland waterways, air or lift
Personal Accident Cover for Owner-Driver
Compensation for death or death sustained by the owner or driver of the insured car due to a violent, accidental, external and visible means while travelling in the vehicle or during mounting into/dismounting from the car.
Third Party Bodily Injury Liability
Bharti AXA General Insurance will take care of the compensation for damages or liability that causes bodily injury or death to another person following a car accident.
Property Damage Liability
Compensation for damages or liability to other person’s property will be taken care of by Bharti AXA General Insurance, subject to the limits mentioned in the policy.
Your policy excludes:
- Any common wear and tear of the vehicle
- Loss or damage due to depreciation of vehicle
- Electrical & mechanical breakdown
- Loss or damage incurred outside the geographical area of India
- Loss or damage caused when driving under intoxication
- Loss or damage caused by an unauthorized person without a valid driving license
- Loss or damage due to nuclear risks
- Vehicle being used otherwise than in accordance with restrictions as to use