Car Insurance - Claim Process
Our car insurance claim process is simple and easy.In case of car accidental claim, you can avail cashless facility for your vehicle at our 2000+ network garages. However, if you repair your vehicle at a garage of your choice, you can claim reimbursement for the same once repairs are complete, provided the accident has been notified to us and the vehicle inspected by a surveyor appointed by us
Step 1 – Intimate your claim
- Notify your claim by calling us at 080 – 49123900 or emailing us at email@example.com. Our customer service center will register the claim and provide you the claim registration number for all future reference.
For prompt registration and settlement of your claim, please provide the following information:
- Your Contact number
- Policy number / Cover note no. or Vehicle no., Chassis no and Engine no.
- Date & Time of loss
- Loss location
- Nature & extent of loss
- Nature of injury if any
Step 2 – Send your vehicle for repair
- Kindly take your vehicle along with essential claim documents to our preferred garage or garage of your choice. Survey shall be conducted only at the workshop.
Step 3 – Claim Settlement
- Our Surveyor will inspect your vehicle damage at the garage within 1 working day and give spot approval after assessment.
- After completion of repair, vehicle will be released to you post your confirmation that the car is repaired to your satisfaction and obtaining a discharge.
- If you have availed the services of any of our preferred garages / garages where we have a tie-up we will settle the claim directly with the garage. All that you need to pay is the amount that is not recoverable under the policy such as deductible / policy excess or payment for any non-accident related work / service.
If the claim is on reimbursement basis, the same will be paid to you within 7 working days on submission of repair bills and/or other requisite documents.