Car Insurance - Additional Cover
Add the following optional covers to your vehicle insurance for maximum protection. Get a free quote with our online car insurance calculator.
Zero Depreciation Cover
- 100% repayment on replaced depreciated parts
- Avail repairing costs of fiber, glass, rubber and plastic parts
- Vehicle covered up to 5 years from the date of registration
* No deduction for depreciation on two claims in a policy period
Hospital Cash Cover
- Covers a lump-sum against per day of hospitalization
- Hospitalization due to bodily injury caused by accident in an insured vehicle
* A lump-sum of R.1000 per day of hospitalization for upto 30 days
Roadside Assistance Cover
- Repair services to fix minor breakdowns
- Relocate vehicle to nearest garage in case of major breakdown
- Change flat tyres
- Assistance in case of lockout/lost keys
- Arrange emergency fuel if the car runs out of fuel
- Alternate transport assistance for the passengers of the vehicle
Personal Accident Insurance for Family/ Passenger
- Capital sum insured limited to maximum of Rs. 2 lacs per person
- Permanent total disability
- Permanent partial disability
- Accidental Death
Ambulance Charge Cover
- Reimbursement of all Medical Expenses post treatment of a physical injury caused due to accident, external or violent means while travelling in, embarking or disembarking from the insured vehicle up to Rs.10000/- per person in a policy period.
Medical Expenses Cover
- Reimbursement of all Medical Expenses upto Rs.10000/- per person post treatment of a physical injury caused due to accident, external or violent means while travelling in, embarking or disembarking from the insured vehicle.
Invoice Price Cover
- Covers the deficit amount between the Invoice Price of the vehicle (at the time of purchase of vehicle) and insured value or current replacement value of vehicle, whichever is less in the event of a total loss/constructive total loss or total theft of the vehicle.
- Covers cost of ‘Road Tax’ and first time ‘Registration charges’ of the insured vehicle.